Election day is tomorrow and News5 wants to know, how are you voting in the midterm election?
How are you voting in the midterm election?
Drop box - 79 %
Mail - 10 %
In person - 6 %
Not voting - 5 %
We're following this survey throughout the day and into tomorrow. Tune in to News5 at 4 p.m. as we review the results!
Editor's note: This survey is not based on scientific, representative samples and is solely for KOAA purposes.
Earlier this month, News5's Caroline Peters looked at Colorado's Ballot Information Booklet.
The booklet provides context on what you will be voting for this election. The information is divided into four sections. It’s thick, so you might want to give yourself time to do some research before you vote.
To read Caroline's full breakdown, click here.
Click on your county below to see what's on your ballot and drop-off locations:
- El Paso County
- Pueblo County
- Fremont County
- Teller County
- Otero County
- Bent County
- Prowers County
- Kiowa County
- Las Animas County
- Huerfano County
- Custer County
- Crowley County
- Baca County
Here are some key dates and deadlines:
- Mon, Oct. 17: First Ballots Mailed Out to Colorado Voters & Ballot Drop-offs Open
*See County Clerk's Office for locations
- Mon, Oct. 31: Last Day to Register to Vote and Receive a Mailed Ballot
- Mon, Oct. 31: Last Day to Mail a Ballot to meet Election Day deadline
- Tues, Nov. 8: Election Day - Ballots Due by 7:00 p.m.
- Wed, Nov. 16: Military/Overseas Ballot Due Delivered by Date
- Fri, Nov. 18: Deadline for Counties to Tabulate All Ballots
- Thu, Dec. 15: Last Day to Complete a Recount
Watch KOAA News5 on your time, anytime with our free streaming app available for your Roku, FireTV, AppleTV and Android TV. Just search KOAA News5, download and start watching.