It’s an icy start to the day with the toughest part being the roads Sunday morning. Clouds should give way to slightly warmer temperatures with a high expected in the mid-forties today.
Full list of closures and delays:
Peterson Air Force Base – 9am and 11am chapel services canceled
- All Souls UU Church-Morning service canceled.
- Austin Bluffs Evangelical Free Church – The 8:45 am Service and all classes canceled. The 10:20 Service will proceed as scheduled.
- Black Forest Chapel – The worship service has been canceled
- Cheyenne Mountain Presbyterian Church – Closed. All church activities closed for SUN morning
- Ellicott Open Door Community Church – Closed
First Southern Baptist Church – CS – Early 8:15 Worship Service Cancelled. 9:00 a.m. Bible Study and 10:30 Worship as scheduled.
Fuel Church – Closed
Gateway Presbyterian – 10:30 worship service has been canceled. UPDATE
High Plains Fellowship (Falcon) – Worship at 11AM with no Sunday School
Highland Park Baptist Church – Closed.
Living Hope Covenant Church – Service delayed until 11 am.
Living Word Chapel – Closed
- North Springs Alliance -Early service canceled.
The Church at Woodmoor – Closed
The Springs Vineyard – Closed
Vista Grande Baptist Church – Opening at 10 am. No 9am service. 10:45 service as scheduled
Woodmen Valley Chapel – Monument Campus only: No 9 AM Sunday service. All other campuses and services at regular times.
If you’re headed out the door this morning, the roads are very slick in spots. Take it easy and give yourself some extra time:
I-25: 1. Colorado Springs to Denver 2. I-25 from Pueblo to Colorado Springs 3. I-25 south of Pueblo
Highway 24: .Woodland Park to Colorado Springs 2. Highway 24 from Colorado Springs to the plains
Highway 115: From Penrose to Springs
Highway 50: from Canon to Pueblo, Pueblo to Kansas border
Highway 67: From Cripple Creek to Divide
News 5 Today has you covered this morning. Sam is tracking the storm as it moves out of our area and is collecting snow totals.
News 5’s Shayla Girardin is outside monitoring road conditions across the area.