PUEBLO — The Pueblo Food Project has put together an online resource for Pueblo County residents with information on various events to help them during this COVID-19 pandemic.
Food pantries are still running in Pueblo County for those who are in need of food:
- Ecumenical Church of Pueblo West offering food boxes - Tuesdays from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. and Thursdays from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Full Force Ministries offering grocery and food items - Every third Thursday New Beginnings Church offering grocery and food items - Every Sunday until April 30
- Pueblo Cooperative Care Center offering grocery and food items - From 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. with proof of residency
- Pueblo County The Emergency Food Assistance Program offering grocery and food items - Monday through Thursday from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Fridays from 7:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Salvation Army offering grocery and food items - Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
There are also food and grocery distribution sites set up across the county that are available to residents, both free and reduced options. The free grocery distribution site by Care and Share is located at 8th and LaCross where they are providing grocery and other food items.
There is an interactive map available that includes locations, times of these sites and whether it is free or reduced. Click here if you would like to view it.
Remember, if you are heading out to these locations, practice social distancing and only head out of your house if you need to.
For the full document with other information pertinent to Pueblo County residents, such as open pharmacies or grocery store hours, click here.
Click here for the latest update on the number of cases, the age, gender and location of presumptive positive, indeterminate and confirmed cases from the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment.