DENVER — Two people were displaced after an air compressor rocketed into the sky before plunging through the roof of a neighbor's two-story home in Denver.
The Denver Fire Department said a neighbor along the 2000 block of S. Fox Street in Denver was using a 100-gallon air compressor on Sunday when the device shot into the air "like a rocket."
The air compressor flew up and across a few homes before diving through the roof of another home, according to the fire department. The device crashed through the second floor before coming to a rest on the first floor.
Nobody was injured in the incident, the fire department said. It was not clear if the device was faulty or if the explosion was a human error.
Two people were displaced.