Senator Cory Gardner challenged his eventual Democratic opponent in the 2020 election to five debates spanning all four corners of Colorado.
The Gardner campaign has confirmed five dates for the debates:
- KOAA News5, The Gazette, and El Pomar Foundation’s Forum for Civic Advancement, September 1, 2020
- Club20, September 19, 2020
- KDVR, KXRM, and KFQX, September 29, 2020
- The Pueblo Chieftain, date TBD
- KCNC, The Colorado Sun, and Colorado Public Television, October 14, 2020
Two of the debates will be televised statewide.
The Gardner campaign said it hopes to see a response from potential challengers in the coming days, and will not consider additional requests before receiving those responses.