EL PASO COUNTY — News5 is helping you prepare for Election 2020 with guides to find out what's on the ballot, what it means to you, and where to deliver your ballot across the region. Colorado has used a mail-in ballot system for years that's been touted as one of the safest methods.
Ballots for this year's general election are mailed out on October 9 by local clerk and recorder offices. We'll soon see a record number of ballot drop boxes across the state as local officials go the extra mile to guarantee every registered voter can take part.
If you have not registered to vote yet in Colorado, the deadline is October 26 if you want to receive a ballot by mail. You'll still be able to register to vote and cast your ballot in person at a Voter Polling and Service Center up to 7pm on the election day, Tuesday, November 3.
Not sure if you are registered to vote in Colorado? Use the state's Find My Voter Registration system.
Here's where to find a Voter Polling and Service Center in El Paso County. Days and times of operation vary by location.
Click here for a map of locations | Visit the El Paso County Clerk & Recorder's site
- EPC Public Services Dept 1010 Golden Street Calhan
- Black Forest Fire/Rescue - 11445 Teachout Rd
- Calvary Fellowship Fountain Valley - 4945 Cable Ln
- Chapel Hills Mall - 1710 Briargate Blvd
- Citadel Mall - 750 Citadel Drive
- Corpus Christi Parish Hall - 2318 N Cascade Ave
- D49 Creekside Success Center - 3850 Pony Tracks Dr
- Downtown Branch (EPC Clerk's Office) - 200 S Cascade Ave
- EPC Hazardous Waste Facility - 3255 Akers Drive
- East Library - 5550 N Union Blvd
- Family of Christ Lutheran Church - 675 W Baptist Rd
- Library 21C - 1175 Chapel Hills Drive
- Main Office at Citizens Service Center (EPC Clerk's Office) - 1675 W Garden of the Gods Rd
- Norris Penrose Indoor Event Center - 945 Lower Gold Camp Rd
- North Branch (EPC Clerk's Office) - 8830 N Union Blvd
- PPCC Rampart Campus - 2070 Interquest Pkwy
- Pikes Peak Regional Bldg - 2nd Floor 2880 International Circle
- Sand Creek Library - 1821 S Academy Blvd
- Solid Rock Christian Center - 2520 Arlington Rd
- Southeast Branch (EPC Clerk's Office) - 5650 Industrial Place
- St Dominic Catholic Church - 5354 US Highway 85
- The Independence Center - 729 S Tejon St
- UCCS - Ent Center for Fine Arts - 5225 N Nevada Ave
- Vanguard Church - 3950 N Academy Blvd
- Victory World Outreach - 3150 S Academy Blvd
- Vista Grande Baptist Church - 5680 Stetson Hills Blvd
- Zalman Center at Harrison High School - 2755 Janitell Rd
- Fort Carson (EPC Clerk's Office) - 6351 Wetzel Ave Bldg 1525
- Fountain Library District 230 S Main St Fountain
- City of Manitou Springs - City Hall 606 Manitou Ave
- Town of Monument - Town Hall 645 Beacon Lite Rd
- The Barn - Woodmoor Community Center 1691 Woodmoor Dr
- D49 Legacy Campus - 11990 Swingline Rd
- Woodmen Hills Metro District Community Center West - 11720 Woodmen Hills Drive
Ballot Drop Box locations, available 24 hours. No voter registration services are available at these locations.
Click here for a map of locations
Bear Creek Park, Community Garden – 21st St. and W. Rio Grande
2002 Creek Crossing St., Colorado Springs, CO 80905
Black Forest Park-n-Ride - NW corner of Black Forest Rd. & Woodmen Rd.
7503 Black Forest Rd., Colorado Springs, CO 80908
Boot Barn Hall at Bourbon Brothers – To the left of the stop sign at main entrance to Boot Barn
13071 Bass Pro Dr., Colorado Springs, CO 80921
City of Colorado Springs – NW corner of Nevada Ave. & Colorado Ave.
30 S. Nevada Ave., Colorado Springs, CO 80903
Colorado Springs Senior Center – South of E. Caramillo St. on N. Hancock Ave.
1514 N. Hancock Ave., Colorado Springs, CO 80903
Cottonwood Creek Recreational Center – Between Montarbor Dr. & Rangewood Dr., next to the pool entrance
3920 Dublin Blvd., Colorado Springs, 80918
Ellicott School District Admin Building – N. of Handle Rd. & E. of Ellicott Hwy.
322 S. Ellicott Hwy., Calhan, CO 80808
Falcon Fire Department - Station 1 – Corner of Meridian Ranch Rd. and Royal County Down Rd.
12072 Royal County Down Rd., Falcon, CO 80831
First and Main – Westside of Dick’s Sporting Goods parking lot
New Center Pt., Colorado Springs, CO 80922
Fountain Creek Park – SW corner of Hwy. 85/87 & Duckwood Rd., in the first parking lot
2010 Duckwood Rd., Fountain, CO 80817
Fountain Police Department – Community Room - SE corner of Santa Fe Ave. & Alabama Ave.
222 N. Santa Fe Ave., Fountain, CO 80817
Leon Young Sports Complex – Between E. Fountain Blvd. & Verde Dr.
1335 S. Chelton Rd., Colorado Springs, CO 80910
Monument Park & Ride – NE corner off of I-25 at exit 161
1899 Woodmoor Dr., Monument, CO 80132
Rocky Mountain Calvary – SE corner of N. Academy Blvd. & Montebello Dr. – Across from the Montebello Post Office
4285 N. Academy Blvd., Colorado Springs, CO 80918
School District 3 Federal Credit Union – NW corner of Grinnell Blvd. & Crawford Ave.
1180 Crawford Ave., Colorado Springs, CO 80911
Tiffany Square – U-Haul Moving & Storage at Rockrimmon – Westside of I-25 and Woodmen
6805 Corporate Dr., Colorado Springs, CO 80919
UCCS – In front of main entrance to Kraemer Family Library (by the FedEx drop box).
1420 Austin Bluffs Pkwy., Colorado Springs, CO 80918 – NOTE: VSPC located on campus at Ent Center for Fine Arts Building
Wilson Ranch Pool – Allegheny Dr. & Split Rock Dr.