TELLER COUNTY — The Teller County Board of Health announced Wednesday that it has informed the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE) that Teller County will be moving to Level Blue on the state’s COVID-19 Dial on Thursday, Feb. 18.
“Teller County residents should be applauded for their efforts to reduce the spread of the virus. Kudos to Teller County Public Health volunteers, staff and our local vaccination partners; we have vaccinated nearly 50% of our over-70 population with the first dose”, Teller County Commissioner Chairman Bob Campbell said.
According to Teller County, as of Thursday, the incidence rates in the county are:
Seven-day cumulative incidence rate: 59/100,000 people
Percent positivity: 3.7%
Number of Vaccines Administered: First Dose: 3481 Second Dose: 1071
Changes that will take place in Level Blue include:
· Restaurants may operate at 50% of posted occupancy indoors.
· Both indoor and outdoor events can apply for local site variances to Teller County Board of Health.
· Last Call for alcohol service is moved to 12 a.m.
· Gyms may operate at 50% occupancy.
· Indoor events may operate at 50% of posted occupancy not to exceed 225 people.
· Outdoor events may operate at 50% of posted occupancy not to exceed 250 people.
· Casinos may operate at 50% of the posted occupancy limit not to exceed 175-225 people per room indoors