COLORADO — KOAA is partnering with Southeast Express, My Black Colorado, and the Chinook Center to bring a series of forums over the coming months to highlight programs and challenges in Southeast Colorado Springs.
Two panels will be live-streamed on KOAA's streaming platforms this week focusing on Healthcare and Business development. Hear from experts in various fields to discuss concerns and solutions to issues of interest.
Panels will be co-moderated by KOAA's Alasyn Zimmerman and Southeast Express' Patrice Ravenscroft.
Friday, May 28th "SE Economic Business Influence & Development" Noon-1p.m.
- Natasha Main: Executive Director, Exponential Impact
- Yemi Mobalade: City of Colorado Springs; Colorado Enterprise Fund
- Cory O. Arcarese: Community Lending Advisor, Colorado Enterprise Fund
- Taj Stokes: Co-Founder, Executive Director, Thrive Colorado Springs- part of the Thrive Network
Wednesday, May 26th "Healthcare Impacting You and Your Family" Noon-1 p.m.
- Cari Davis, Colorado Springs Health Foundation, Executive Director
- Julie Ramirez, Stompin' Groundz, 719 Daily Dose and Southeast Resident Leader
- Cory O. Arcarese, Value Care Health Clinic Founder and Colorado Enterprise Fund
- Dr. Robin Johnson, Medical Director, El Paso County Public Health