EL PASO COUNTY — El Paso County Public health announced Friday that it is expanding operating hours at three community-based COVID-19 testing sites.
The Citadel Mall, Fountain and North Colorado Springs testing sites will begin operating from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. seven days a week, effective January 11, 2021.
El Paso County Health said the expanded hours provide more options to citizens in El Paso County seeking COVID-19 testing. Testing is encouraged for people experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, first responders, health care workers, critical infrastructure employees, teachers, and individuals who work in congregate settings.
Beginning on Monday, January 11, 2021, community-based testing site hours will be as follows:
- Citadel Mall750 Citadel Dr. E, Colorado Springs 80909(At Citadel Mall in the parking lot just south of JCPenney)Monday-Sunday 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Fountain6436 US Highway 85-87, Colorado Springs, CO 80911(Formerly known as the Beckett Event Center)Monday-Sunday 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- North Colorado Springs2070 Interquest Pkwy(PPCC Rampart Range Campus)Monday-Sunday 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Falcon/Peyton12072 Royal County Down Road, Falcon, CO 80831(Behind Falcon Fire Station 1)Tuesday and Thursday 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Additional testing information:
- Testing is free
- Testing is encouraged for individuals experiencing COVID-19 symptoms
- Testing will be provided for anyone who feels the need to get tested for COVID-19
- Testing will be provided to individuals 2 years of age or older
- No insurance or referral is required
- There are resources on site for our Spanish-speaking population
- Pre-registration is recommended, but not required
- Registration link can be found here: www.elpasocountyhealth.org/covid-19-testing-information [elpasocountyhealth.org]