EL PASO COUNTY — El Paso County Public Health, Servicios de la Raza, UCHealth, and Peak Vista Community Health Centers are offering free pop-up equity vaccine clinics on Saturday.
El Paso County Public Health and Servicios de la Raza
The event will be held at El Paso County Public Health South located at 6436 S. US Highway 85/8. The clinic will provide 1,000 vaccinations that will be by appointment only.
- Saturday, Feb. 20 from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Bilingual staff, translators, and ASL translators will be available.
- There is no ID required and no fee for the vaccination.
- To sign up for an appointment call (719) 374-8313.
UCHealth will hold a vaccination clinic at the YMCA located at 2190 Jet Wing Drive. UCHealth and partner churches, including Iglesia Nueva Vida, will be calling people age 65 and older to set up appointments.
- Saturday, Feb. 20., from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- It will be by appointment only.
- Anyone can sign up to get on UCHealth’s vaccine list at uchealth.org/covidvaccine.
There are also vaccine hotlines available at 720-462-2255 and (Español) 844-945-2508.
Peak Vista Community Health Centers
Peak Vista is hosting an equity vaccine clinic to reach communities of color. The vaccine clinic will be held at Peak Vista’s Health Center located at 1815 Jet Wing Drive on:
- Saturday, Feb. 20, from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- An appointment is required for vaccination.
- An ID is not required.
- Silver Key is providing transportation for people who need a ride to the clinic. Reservations can be made by calling (719) 884-2300.