COLORADO SPRINGS — Good news medical professionals, if you are a Dunkin' lover, you will be getting your coffee for free in Colorado Springs throughout the month of April.
According to a release, Dunkin' of Colorado Springs will offer a free Medium Hot or Iced Coffee to all medical professionals at select Dunkin’ restaurants during the month of April. The free coffee offer is valid at participating Dunkin’ restaurants in Colorado Springs until Thursday, April 30. Medical professionals must be in uniform or show valid ID to receive the offer.
On behalf of the local Colorado Springs franchisees, Dunkin’ would like to thank the doctors, nurses, and other medical and administrative personnel for their continued care and commitment during this critical time of need.
The participating Dunkin’ restaurants throughout Colorado Springs:
- 806 W Colorado Ave, Colorado Springs, CO 80905
- 6660 Delmonico Dr, Ste B, Colorado Springs, CO 80919
- 201 N Circle Dr, Colorado Springs, CO 80909
- 3230 Austin Bluffs Pkwy, Colorado Springs, CO 80918
- 5915 Dublin Blvd, Colorado Springs, CO 80923
- 1609 S Nevada Ave, Colorado Springs, CO 80905
- 6650 Mesa Ridge Pkwy, Fountain, CO 80817
- 3991 N Elizabeth St, Pueblo, CO 81008
This promotion is limited one per person and excludes Cold Brew. Almondmilk, Oatmilk, and Espresso shots may be an additional charge. This offer is not valid with On-The-Go mobile ordering and may not be combined with other offers or promotions.