COLORADO SPRINGS — Cinemark Theaters in Colorado, including two in Colorado Springs and one in Pueblo, will reopen on Friday, Jan. 8.
The theaters will reopen with enhanced cleanliness, sanitizing, and safety measures at every step of the theater experience.
Employees undergo extensive training prior to reopening and wear face masks while working, in addition to completing a wellness check-in prior to every shift. Each theatre will also have a designated Chief Clean and Safety Monitor on duty to ensure the highest standards of safety, physical distancing, cleanliness, and sanitization.
- Each auditorium will be extensively disinfected between showtimes using pressurized sprayers with products identified by the EPA to be effective in eliminating COVID-19.
- Theatres will have staggered showtimes and limited capacities to maximize physical distancing.
- Seat-Buffering Technology will automatically block seats adjacent to a party upon ticket purchase.
- Face masks will be mandatory for all guests within the theatre and may only be removed for eating and drinking in the auditoriums. Face masks and gloves will be required for all employees.
- Cinemark is raising the fresh air rate by adding refresh and replace cycles and utilizing supply fans to increase total volume of fresh, outside air flowing into our theatres.
- All public and high-touch spaces will be thoroughly sanitized every 30 minutes.
- Ample supplies of seat wipes and hand sanitizer will be available for customer use.
- Guests are encouraged to purchase tickets online and use contactless payment methods for a more contact-free experience. With that, cash payments options will be limited.
Here is a list of theaters that are opening across Colorado on Jan. 8
Century Boulder: Twenty Ninth Street in Boulder
Cinemark Carefree Circle and IMAX: 3305 Cinema Point in Colorado Springs
Cinemark Tinseltown USA and XD: 1545 E. Cheyenne Mountain Blvd. in Colorado Springs
Cinemark Fort Collins: 4721 South Timberline Rd. in Fort Collins
Cinemark Movie Bistro and XD: 335 E. Foothills Parkway in Fort Collins
Cinemark Greeley Mall: 2160 Greeley Mall in Greeley
Century 16 Bel Mar and XD: 440 S. Teller St. in Lakewood
Cinemark Tinseltown Pueblo: 4140 North Freeway in Pueblo
Century Aurora and XD: 14300 East Alameda Ave. in Aurora
The theatres are reopening in accordance with updated local mandates and will be showing both new and classic films. The theatres reopen in time to showcase this year’s newest hits, including Wonder Woman 1984, News of the World, Promising Young Woman, Monster Hunter, and more.
Tickets will be on sale starting Tuesday, Jan. 5 for standard showtimes and Private Watch Parties on their website.
For more information about the company's phased reopening, including enhanced protocols, location-specific opening dates and hours, film schedule, ticket sale, and more, click here.