COLORADO SPRINGS — The Colorado Springs Fire Department was called to assist in the investigation of a fire that traveled from two sheds to a home off Glen Avenue Monday morning, according to the Colorado Springs Police Department.
CSPD said officers went to the home in the 1200 block of Glen Ave. where firefighters were handling a fire behind the home.
Police said the call reporting the fire said there were two sheds on fire that may have caused the home to catch fire.
CSPD said there were two people in the home during this time.
The fire department was able to put out the fire and nobody was hurt, but one person was taken to the hospital for breathing problems.
CSFD said there were propane tanks on fire in the shed.
At this time, it appears the fire may have started accidentally.