COLORADO SPRINGS – Harrison School District Two has made progress on its plan to hire to people to work as co-superintendents in the coming school year.
The Board of Education has narrowed the field down to five finalists, and announced a chance for the public to meet the candidates.
The five finalists are:
- Dr. Wendy Birhanzel, Chief Operating Officer – Harrison School District Two
- Dr. Elizabeth Domangue, Assistant Professor – University of Northern Colorado
- Mr. John Rogerson, Chief Operating Officer – Harrison School District Two
- Mr. Ron Wagner, Associate Superintendent – Minneapolis Public Schools
- Mr. Mark Wilsey, Operations Officer – Harrison School District Two
The public meeting with those candidates is scheduled for Tuesday, March 5 at 6:00 p.m. in the Zalman Center. That’s by the Harrison High School football field, at 2755 Janitell Road.