LITTLETON – More than 100 seniors in Littleton aren’t able to return to their homes any time soon after a deadly fire last month.
On Monday, officials announced that asbestos was found on the east side of the complex. Flames tore through The Windemere senior living complex early on the morning of November 17th, leaving one man dead and injuring more than a dozen others.
Management at the complex is working to refund pro-rated rent and provide other assistance. One man was killed in the fire and more than a dozen people were left injured.