COLORADO SPRINGS — Centura Health is helping out first responders get tested for COVID-19.
Emergency medical services (EMS), firefighters, and law enforcement play an important role during the pandemic by responding to help patients, provide medical treatment and transport sick people to get the help they need.
That's why Centura Health is offering COVID-19 testing for symptomatic first responders across Colorado.
There are seven locations across Colorado that will be open Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. until 3 p.m.
- Colorado Springs | 3027 N Circle Drive Colorado Springs, CO 80909
- Pueblo | 4112 Outlook Boulevard Pueblo, CO 81008
- Breckenridge | 555 S Park Ave Breckenridge, CO 80424
- Denver | 711 E Yale Ave Denver, CO 80210
- Durango | 810 3rd Street Basement Level Durango, CO 81301
- Longmont | 1380 Tulip Street Longmont, CO 80501
- Westminster | 7233 Church Ranch Blvd Westminster, CO 80021
“We’ve recognized the need for additional COVID-19 testing since the onset of this pandemic and are grateful that we now have the capacity to provide this testing to our first responder community. The value of knowing is priceless for first responders,” stated Dr. Shauna Gulley, Chief Clinical Officer for Centura Health. “Our partners on the front line are presented with unique challenges because of the nature of their work and we want to ensure that they have the support and information they need to protect themselves, their loved ones and the community.”
Responder Agencies interested in offering this to their teams should email: CenturaLovesFirstResponders@centura.org to receive needed forms to begin these visits. These first responders will need to bring a special form with them when coming for their test.
For more information, click here.