I am inching my way into the third trimester (just a few days away now!) and we got to see "Brick" this week. I can't believe the details that these 3D and 4D ultrasounds pick up. We have a cute little guy or girl coming our way in May.
Still no name. Still packing on the pounds. Still trying to figure out this frizzy hair thing. I have come to love certain products during pregnancy to help with the changing hair and skin, comfort and more.
My Favorite Pregnancy Products:
I love Basq skincare! My favorite of their line is:
- Stretch Mark Butter - this stuff is amazing! It is extremely hydrating smells so good.
- Resilient Body Oil - love all the different scents and I have used this during and after all of my pregnancies.
- Anti-Blemish Daily Cleanser - gentle on the skin, gets all my make-up off and helps with redness
- Cooling Body Bliss - This helps with swelling, which I've already seen a lot of this pregnancy. Bonus if you can get someone to use it for a foot and leg rub- awww, heavenly!
My hair is normally pretty easy to tame, but pregnancy adds a whole new element: frizz. As a TV personality, I have tried just about everything to eliminate it. Here's what I've found that's worked for me:
- Don't wash your hair. Joking but seriously. I go at least a day without washing it to keep it from getting too dry.
- Argan oil conditioner (very hydrating)
- Big Sexy Hair Spray
- Leave-in conditioner
Three Lollies Preggie Pops
I stashed these in my car, my desk at work, the diaper bag ... everywhere during my first and second trimester because I had horrid morning sickness. They are likely just a ginger candy but did the trick. I also like the cinnamon Jolly Ranchers to help with queasiness.
These feel like butter. They are so comfortable! They are not much when it comes to support, but good news is they are not see-through either. I wore them to the delivery room and after. Click here for the leggings.
For me it provides a bit of reassurance between doctors appointments. This is probably due the miscarriages and infertility ... so it gives me some peace of mind.
However, I'm careful not to use it before 14 weeks because it's hard to catch the heartbeat before that and can make you even more anxious.
I wear these into work every morning before I have to slip my heels on. I have terrible circulation, so my feet are usually cold. Plus, pregnancy can cause you to go from hot to cold every 5 seconds, so I always keep these close by! Click here for the slippers.
Loved this pillow through my second and third trimesters. It provides a lot of support for the belly and back as you flop from side to side. Especially great when the baby is up in your rib cage!
If you have questions about how I'm able to handle a busy work and home life, join my Facebook Group - Brie and Baby Three to get involved in the conversation.
If you're looking for more vlog content, check out KOAA News5 on your favorite streaming device, here's how.