Arkansas River Near Avondale affecting Pueblo County.
Arkansas River At La Junta affecting Otero County.
.High flows and minor flooding will continue along the Arkansas
River due to increased water releases from Pueblo Reservoir.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Arkansas River At La Junta.
* from this evening to Thursday morning…Or until the warning is
* At 9:15 AM Monday the stage was 10.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 11.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast…Rise above flood stage by late this evening and continue
to rise to near 11.4 feet by after midnight Wednesday morning.the
river will fall below flood stage by late Wednesday evening.
* Impact…At 11.0 feet…Minor Flood. Minor agricultural flooding..
Stay away from the banks of rivers and streams. During a flood…
saturated banks can easily break off and fall into potentially
deadly…fast flowing flood water.
Stay tuned to your National Weather Service in Pueblo for the latest
information. For the latest hydrologic forecasts and warnings…visit
the National Weather Service in Pueblo at weather.gov/pueblo. You can
link directly to the hydrology page by clicking on Rivers and Lakes
above the map.