DENVER — Thursday's TobyMac concert was canceled following a small fire at Ball Arena, according to the Denver Fire Department.
Firefighters were called out around 6:15 p.m. for a report of a fire caused by a malfunctioning food warmer, according to DFD spokesperson Greg Pixley.
The venue was evacuated, and no one was injured, Pixley said. The fire was put out by sprinklers.
Concertgoers were let back into the building, but the show was ultimately canceled due to the water.
The concert has been rescheduled to Wednesday, March 9. Tickets for the original date will be honored at the rescheduled date. The Denver Nuggets' game against the Houston Rockets at Ball Arena Friday will not be affected, officials say.