Our 2019 schedule?
— Denver Broncos (@Broncos) April 18, 2019
DENVER – The Broncos released their 2019 schedule Wednesday, with matchups against the Raiders starting and ending the season.
Notable games include them traveling to Lambeau Field to take on Aaron Rodgers and the Packers in week three. They’ll also host the upstart Cleveland Browns in week nine.
They’ll also play the back-to-back-to-back AFC West champion Kansas City Chiefs on Thursday Night Football in Denver, and they’ll have a shot at them at Arrowhead Stadium in week 15.
The Broncos are scheduled to play two games in primetime, but with the NFL’s flex scheduling, that could change later in the season.
View the full schedule below:
- Sept. 9 @ Raiders 8:20 p.m. ESPN – Monday Night Football
- Sept. 15 vs. Bears 2:25 p.m. FOX
- -Sept. 22 @ Packers 11 a.m. FOX
- -Sept. 29 vs. Jaguars 2:25 p.m. CBS
- -Oct. 6 @ Chargers 2:05 p.m. CBS
- -Oct. 13 vs Titans 2:25 p.m. CBS
- -Oct. 17 vs. Chiefs 6:20 p.m. NFL Network – Thursday Night Football
- -Oct. 27 @ Colts 2:25 p.m. CBS
- -Nov. 3 vs Browns 2:25 p.m. CBS
- BYE WEEK
- -Nov. 17 @ Vikings 11 a.m. CBS
- -Nov. 24 @ Bills 11 a.m. CBS
- -Dec. 1 vs Chargers 2:25 p.m. CBS
- -Dec. 8 @ Texans 11 a.m. CBS
- -Dec. 15 @ Chiefs 11 a.m. CBS
- -Dec. 21 OR Dec. 22 vs Lions (TBD) CBS
- -Dec. 29 vs Raiders 2:25 p.m. CBS