As the City of Colorado Springs gets ready for Wednesday's Western Street Breakfast in downtown, we'd like to know what is your favorite part of the tradition.
27% The Food
17% The Horses
3% Western Wear
2% Costume Contest
Editor's note: This survey is not based on scientific, representative samples and is solely for KOAA purposes.
The Colorado Springs Western Street Breakfast will take place on June 16 in downtown Colorado Springs. The community is invited to come out and support the Pikes Peak or Bust Rodeo and help raise money for local military families.
For just $5, you'll get a hot breakfast, and kids under five eat free. The Pikes Peak Range Riders will be at the event and there will also be activities for the kids.
What Happens at the Event?
- Breakfast will be served from 5:30 a.m. to 9 a.m. by Army/Air Force volunteers
- Pikes Peak Range Riders ride out of town on horseback at 8 a.m.
- Appearances by Girl of the West and Aide to the Girl of the West
- Kids Corral with fun activities
- 72nd Annual Lil’ Cowboys and Cowgirls Round-Up costume contest
- Trick Roper, Gunslinger and Sweetwater, Native American Dancers
- Music performances by the Flying W Wranglers
- Buy tickets at the event (cash only) or on Eventbrite (a fee of $1.04 will be applied to each ticket).
KOAA News5 on your time, streaming on your Roku, FireTV, AppleTV and AndroidTV.
News5 App | First Alert 5 Weather App | Youtube | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter