COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado — The Colorado Springs Pioneers Museum (CPSM) is joining organizations across the country to help celebrate National Women's History Month. CPSM will be selling tickets for $5 each to view the women's stories through exhibits on Sat. March 11, and Sat. March 18. The event is called "History Stroll: Women's Voices, Women's Lives."
Below is a list of the exhibits on display at the museum:
- COS@150: Exploring Colorado Springs' Story Through Objects
- This Shall Be the Land for Women
- Una Familia Grande: The Conejos Neighborhood Project
- Any Place that is North and West: African Americans in Colorado Springs
- A Home of One's Own: The Life of Helen Hunt Jackson
- The Story of Us: Pikes Peak Region A through Z
Sarah Byrn Rickman will be presenting "The Women's History Month Scavenger Hunt" on Sat. March 11 from 2-3 p.m. The event is free to the public.
There is also a Women's History Month Scavenger Hunt that is being held at the museum all month long every Tuesday-Saturday during business hours.
For more information, visit the Colorado Springs Pioneer Museum's Website.
Watch KOAA News5 on your time, anytime with our free streaming app available for your Roku, FireTV, AppleTV and Android TV. Just search KOAA News5, download and start watching.