FREMONT COUNTY — Fremont County health officials announced they are moving to Safer at Home Level Yellow on the state's COVID dial, due to a decline in new COVID-19 cases.
In a press release, health officials said the the county's positivity rate is 2.4%, and they have seen a stable hospitalization rate for 12 days.
Safer at Home Level Yellow means:
- Maximum attendees at gyms increases from 25% to 50% of capacity or 50 whichever is fewer.
- Maximum attendees at restaurants increases from 25% to 50% capacity or 50 people whichever is fewer.
- Maximum participants for group sports changes from virtual, or outdoors in groups less than 10-to-25- person capacity per activity.
- Maximum attendees for indoor events increase from 50 to 100 people or 50% capacity whichever is fewer.
- Maximum attendees for outdoor events increase from 75 to 175 people or 50% capacity whichever fewer.
- Personal gathering size remains at 10 people from no more than two households per Public Health Order.
It goes into effect Friday, Feb. 5.