The Pikes Peak Workforce Center is hosting hiring events in Colorado Springs every first Wednesday of the month.
A total of 15 employers will be available for interviews and attendees may just get an offer on site. If you want to go you'll need to bring a resume and sign up for a Connecting Colorado Account.
"It goes anywhere from entry-level to mid-level positions as well, and we're seeing a lot of different like pay bands as well. So we have anywhere from a staffing agency to landscaping to nursing manufacturing positions as well," says Erica Romero, Business Relations Manager for the Pikes Peak Workforce Center.
The job fair will be broken into two sessions, one in the morning and one in the afternoon. The morning session will feature 8 different employers and run from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. The list of employers, positions available, and a brief description of each company's industries are below.
Global Connections to Employment is a workforce training and job force offering training through a hands-on approach to people with disabilities, and wounded veterans, and covers a wide range of industries from business services, custodial services, facilities maintenance, food service industry, information technology services, and more.
- Full-Time Patient Appointment Technician – $18.49/hr
- Part-Time Patient Appointment Technician – $18.49/hr
- Registered Nurse – $31.33-$36.37/hr
- Number of open positions: 13
The Forward Living Corporation is an organization that focuses on helping disabled adults find residential homes and provides them with the skills they need to succeed and build an independent life.
- Host Home Provider – $20+/hr
- Direct Care – $15.75/hr
- Number of open positions: 9
Spray Foam Genie is a new company in Colorado Springs that offers foam insulation and concrete lifting repair.
- Experienced Spray Foam Techs –$22/hr
- Entry Level Spray Foam Techs (apprentice) – $18/hr
- Number of open positions: 4
Rocky Mountain Health Care Services wants to be known as one of the best places to work in Colorado Springs. With a focus on the healthcare industry, they hope to provide personalized and cost-effective service to patients across El Paso County.
- CNA – $18.19/hr
- Homecare Personal Care Worker – $15/hr
- Appointment Companion – $16.64/hr
- Number of open positions: 10
Job Store Staffing is another recruitment center focused on providing employers in Colorado Springs with staffing needs.
- Manufacturing Technicians – $15-$18/hr
- High Tech Production – $18+/hr
- Customer Service Reps – $15+/hr
- Number of open positions: 16
NurseCore is a medical staffing agency focused on providing training and providing families with personal medical professionals to fit patient needs.
- Certified Nursing Assistant – $19-$23/hr
- Licensed Practical Nurse – $34-$36/hr
- Registered Nurse – $38-$42/hr
- Number of open positions: 15
Robert Half is another job recruitment agency that focuses on bringing specialized talent to different employers across the country.
- Accounting Positions starting at $50k/yr
- Administrative Positions starting at $22.80/hr
- Number of open positions: 8
Crossroads Turning Points is Southern Colorado's largest alcohol and drug addiction and intervention treatment agency providing services to people.
- Withdrawal Management Specialist – $17.50-$21/hr
- Number of open positions: 5
Eight more agencies will be attending the afternoon session from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. Click here to see afternoon attendees.
Watch KOAA News5 on your time, anytime with our free streaming app available for your Roku, FireTV, AppleTV and Android TV. Just search KOAA News5, download and start watching.