COLORADO SPRINGS — The Colorado Springs Pioneers Museum and their partners have created free holiday-themed activity kits for families.
On Saturday, Dec. 5, you can pick up kits filled with craft supplies, a historic holiday recipe, coloring sheets, a nature passport, and more!
You can reserve a 30-minute time-slot to pickup kits:
- 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.: Drive-Thru Kit Pickup
- 5 p.m. - 8 p.m.: Drive-thru Kit Pickup and then enjoy the CSPM's Annual Holiday Light Show.
For your safety and the safety of others, only pickup kits through the designated drive-thru spots on Tejon. If you would like to park and walk up to enjoy the show after getting your kits, you are encouraged to utilize the metered spots on Nevada or Vermijo.
The Colorado Springs Pioneers Museum is closed to the public until further notice. These expanded efforts are aligned with updated guidance from the Centers for Disease Control, Colorado Department of Health and Environment, and El Paso County Public to help protect residents in the Colorado Springs community from COVID-19 by slowing the spread of infection during the pandemic.
Here are the drive-thru instructions:
- Face coverings are required for all staff, volunteers and visitors ages 10 and older. Please keep on at all times (even while outside).
- Please reserve a time to pick up your kit and come within your designated time frame to avoid traffic issues.
- Drive-thru kit pickup will be on the West Side of the Museum on Tejon Street. Please drive north on Tejon and pull into designated spots. See map below.
- A member of the staff will ask for your name and hand you the kits you reserved using a tray to maintain distance. We will have gloves and masks.
For more information, click here.