DENVER – Denver Processing LLC is calling nearly 14,000 pounds of pork and beef after it was produced outside of inspection hours.
The affected products were produced on April 9, 2019 and have establishment number “EST. 6250.” All the products have a sell by date of April 18, 2019.
The affected products include:
- Pork Sirloin Boneless Chop
- Pork Boneless Loin Top Loin Roast
- Diced Pork Super Value Pack
- Pork Loin Boneless Chop
- Pork Loin Boneless Chops Family Pack
- U.S.D.A. Choice Beef Chuck Pot Roast Boneless
- U.S.D.A. Choice Beed Top Round London Broil
The meat was shipped to stores in Colorado, Kansas, New Mexico, Utah and Wyoming.
There have been no reports of illnesses. If you have the affected meat, you are being asked to throw it away or return it to where you bought it.
You find the entire recall notice from the U.S.D.A. but clicking here.