NewsCovering Colorado

Actions

CSFD crews knock down flames at house fire on Roosevelt St.

Posted at 8:44 PM, Jan 28, 2019

COLORADO SPRINGS – Around 8:30 Monday night, Colorado Springs Fire Department crews responded to a house fire at 19 N. Roosevelt St.

CSFD said crews found smoke conditions in the basement of the house and formulated an attack.

Not long after responding, firefighters were able to knock the flames down which reportedly started in a dryer in the basement of the house.

According to CSFD, one person was transported to a local hospital with burns on their foot.

No further information has been released at this time.