OTERO COUNTY – Authorities in La Junta and Otero County are on the lookout for a man facing multiple felony charges who should be considered armed and dangerous.
Leo J. Mills, 37, is wanted for:
- Felony Menacing
- Vehicular Eluding
- 2nd Degree Burglary (2 counts)
- Identity Theft (5 counts)
- Theft ($5,000 – $20,000)
- Violation of a Protection Order (3 Counts)
- Possession of a Weapon by a Previous Offender
- Failure to Comply with Probation
- and more unlisted warrants
He’s described as a white male, 6’1″ tall, weighing 230 pounds, with brown hair and brown eyes.
The Otero County Sheriff’s Office and Police Department advise everyone to not approach him or attempt to apprehend in any way. Please contact law enforcement at 719-384-5941 (Sheriff’s Office) or 719-384-2525 (La Junta Police).
Further details on the crimes Mills is accused of taking part in are not available at this time.