DENVER – Monday afternoon, the Denver Department of Public Health and Safety announced that a Denver pot shot is voluntarily recalling all their retail marijuana products due to elevated levels of yeast and mold.
The marijuana products from “Doctor’s Orders” were found to have potentially unsafe levels of yeast and mold during a health department investigation. According to reporting partner, 9News in Denver, the products were sold at several pot shops around Denver and one shop in Pueblo.
According to the health department, the recall covers flower cultivated at Doctor’s Orders, all pre-rolls, and shake. If a product has the OPC code 403R-00045, it is being recalled. The health department recommends all consumers check their product for the OPC code.
No illnesses have been reported related to the recall. The health department said it is unknown what health effects using marijuana with elevated levels of mold and yeast may have.
The following dispensaries sold Doctor’s Orders brand marijuana.
- Doctors Orders (Mesa Greens) – 749 E. Enterprises Drive, Pueblo
- Buddy Boy (3B-38) – 4012 W. 38th Ave, Denver
- Wolf Pac Cannabis (Concentrates) – 74 Federal Blvd., Denver
- Frosted Leaf (Alpine Herbal Wellness) – 445 Federal Blvd., Denver
- Frosted Leaf (Serenity Moon Wellness Center) – 6302 E Colfax Ave., Denver
- Frosted Leaf (Serenity Moon Wellness Center) – 399 S Harrison St., Denver
- Buddy Boy (TWOG Walnut) – 3814 Walnut St., Denver
- The Herbal Center (BK Holding) – 1909 South Broadway, Denver
- The Herbal Center (BK Holding) – 12005 E 37th Ave., Denver
- Affinity (RME Group) – 7739 Colfax Ave., Denver
Consumers with questions or concerns about recalled marijuana products are encouraged to contact the DDPHE Public Health Investigations Division at email@example.com or (720) 913-1311.
Those with questions for the business can direct them to firstname.lastname@example.org.