COLORADO SPRINGS – The city of Colorado Springs has planned a public hearing and town hall meeting for the 2019 budget.
Citizens are invited to the meeting to give feedback about the city’s proposed 2019 annual budget.
Budget feedback can also be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, leaving a voicemail at (719) 385-5494, or sending a message to the Colorado Springs City Council Facebook page.
The hearing and town hall meeting is scheduled for Thursday, October 18th from 5:30 p.m. to 7 p.m. at City Hall.
The proposed 2019 budget can be found here: Proposed 2019 Budget
Remaining 2019 Budget meetings:
- Thursday, October 18—Public Input Meeting
- Thursday, October 25—Council Budget Markup Session
- Tuesday, November 13—Introduction of 2019 budget ordinance at city council work session
- Tuesday, November 13—First reading of 2019 budget ordinance at city council regular meeting
- Tuesday, November 27—Second reading of 2019 budget ordinance at city council regular meeting