COLORADO – Have a guilty pleasure movie that is so bad you are almost hesitant to admit how much you love it? Don’t worry, you’re not alone.
We all have our vices right? Well, CenturyLinkQuote has brought those vices to life by compiling a list of each state’s favorite “bad” movie based on a number of findings.
The list was made of up of the most popular, lowest-scoring movies of all time, according to CenutryLinkQuote. In order to put the list together, data was used from sources like Rotten Tomatoes, IMDB, and the Razzie Awards.
This was then analyzed with Google Trends data for each movie to find out which worst movie is the most popular in each state. Some of these movies include The Master of Disguise, known for its quote “am I not turtley enough for the turtle club,” Glitter with singer Mariah Carey, Catwoman with actress Halle Berry and the Emoji Movie.
Colorado’s guilty pleasure is Jack and Jill with actors Adam Sandler and Katie Holmes. According to IMDB, a family man, Jack Sadelstein, prepares for the family’s annual Thanksgiving holiday, as he anticipates a visit from his fraternal “needy and passive-aggressive” twin sister Jill.
Here are the most popular terrible movies for each state across the country:
- Alabama: From Justin to Kelly
- Alaska: The Emoji Movie
- Arizona: The Emoji Movie
- Arkansas: Feardotcom
- California: The Room
- Colorado: Jack and Jill
- Connecticut: Gigli
- Delaware: Batman & Robin
- District of Columbia: The Emoji Movie
- Florida: Super Mario Bros.
- Georgia: Larry the Cable Guy: Health Inspector
- Hawaii: The Emoji Movie
- Idaho: The Love Guru
- Illinois: The Room
- Indiana: Super Mario Bros.
- Iowa: The Emoji Movie
- Kansas: Battlefield Earth
- Kentucky: Daddy Day Camp
- Louisiana: From Justin to Kelly
- Maine: The Master of Disguise
- Maryland: Catwoman
- Massachusetts: The Room
- Michigan: The Emoji Movie
- Minnesota: The Room
- Mississippi: Norbit
- Missouri: The Emoji Movie
- Montana: Wild Wild West
- Nebraska: The Hottie and the Nottie
- Nevada: Glitter
- New Hampshire: Super Mario Bros.
- New Jersey: The Emoji Movie
- New Mexico: Batman & Robin
- New York: The Room
- North Carolina: From Justin to Kelly
- North Dakota: Kazaam
- Ohio: Superbabies: Baby Geniuses 2
- Oklahoma: Troll 2
- Oregon: Battlefield Earth
- Pennsylvania: Super Mario Bros.
- Rhode Island: Catwoman
- South Carolina: Son of the Mask
- South Dakota: Batman & Robin
- Tennessee: Larry the Cable Guy: Health Inspector
- Texas: The Emoji Movie
- Utah: Batman & Robin
- Vermont: The Room
- Virginia: The Emoji Movie
- Washington: Superbabies: Baby Geniuses 2
- West Virginia: Battlefield Earth
- Wisconsin: Super Mario Bros.
- Wyoming: Wild Wild West
To read more about the methodology behind these finding, click here.