COLORADO SPRINGS — It's National Dog Day! Today's the day you can celebrate your best friend and what better way to do that than taking them to the park! Make your dog's day by taking them to one of these five local dog parks:
Rampart Dog Park - 8270 Lexington Drive, Colorado Springs, CO
- This off-leash park is a fenced area that both you and your dog can enjoy.
Fox Run Dog Park - 2110 Stella Drive, Colorado Springs, CO
- Fox Run offers five acres for your pup to run around without the leash.
City Park Dog Park - 301 Parkside Lane, Pueblo, CO
- Located between between the pool and ball fields in Pueblo City Park, some perks of this park include a separate fenced area for smaller dogs and drinking fountains for your pet.
Waggin' Tails Dog Park - 340 E. Hahns Peak Ave., Pueblo, CO
- The area at this park is completely fenced off and your dogs can be off their leashes.
Bear Creek Dog Park - S. 21st St., Colorado Springs, CO
- On the north side of Bear Creek Regional Park, Bear Creek Dog Park offers your pooch 25 acres to run around in and it even has multiple trails for you to choose from.
Here are some general dog park rules: