Pikes Peak Hospice & Palliative Care has been the community leader in hospice and palliative care for nearly 40 years. We are the only nonprofit, community-based hospice provider in El Paso and Teller Counties.
Every year, we help more than 2,000 patients and families navigate the challenges of a life-limiting illness with comfort, dignity and fulfillment. In a business like this, you don’t thrive for this long, nor serve as many patients as we have, without holding to a particular standard.
Ours is simple: We believe that hospice care is about living, and that every patient and family deserves consistent expert care and compassionate personal attention. Here are just a few things that set
Pikes Peak Hospice & Palliative Care
- Comprehensive team of hospice and palliative experts including our physicians, nurse practitioners, nurses and certified nursing assistants, counselors, chaplains, and administrative professionals
- More than 300 trained volunteers supporting professional care teams
- Fast response and 24/7 access to care
- The only dedicated hospice inpatient care unit in El Paso County
- A comprehensive grief counseling program, including specialized care for children and teens
Expert help from compassionate hearts
The team at Pikes Peak Hospice & Palliative Care walks with people facing the challenges of life-limiting illness every day. We offer a full range of services for patients of all ages, at any stage of serious or terminal illness. Each person’s experience is unique, and we’re equipped to provide individualized care and support for you and your family. You’re in charge of your choices all the way until the end of life.
In addition to our core services – palliative care, hospice care and grief support – we offer a number of specialized services and programs that may enhance the patient/family experience:
- When medical needs become more complex, we are the only area hospice provider with its own licensed inpatient care unit to manage more serious care needs in a comfortable setting.
- Our services can include Complementary Therapies that work together with traditional medical therapies.
- We’re a Level 4 national partner of We Honor Veterans, a specialized program for veterans.
- Palliative Care – Are you struggling with pain or other symptoms associated with serious illness that prevent you from enjoying your normal quality of life?
Palliative care is appropriate at any stage of illness, and you can continue receiving curative treatments while receiving palliative services.
- Hospice Care – Hospice care is about living – helping you find comfort, dignity and fulfillment at one of the most important times of life.
Pikes Peak Hospice provides care and support to holistically address your physical, emotional and spiritual needs. You’re in control of your choices for the hospice care you receive.
- Grief Support – Grief is a very personal journey, traveled in different ways and at different paces.
The Pikes Peak Hospice & Palliative Care Center for Grief and Loss offers a range of grief support services so that family members can find the approach that’s right for them.
Outpatient Services & Headquarters
2550 Tenderfoot Hill St
Colorado Springs, CO 80906