News5 and the First Alert 5 Weather Team are keeping an eye on winter weather conditions across the Front Range. We'll keep this list updated with any school, business, military or religious organization closures or delays for Thursday evening and into Friday.
Colleges and Universities
- Pikes Peak Community College - All campuses will close at 5 pm. No classes after 5 pm.
High School Sports
- Cancelled - Chaparral vs Doherty - no make-up scheduled yet
- Cancelled - Coronado vs Air Academy - no make-up scheduled yet
- Academy District 20 - Board of Education Candidate Forum Canceled
- Cheyenne Mountain Dist. 12 - CMHS Band Concert Rescheduled for Oct 22. VB vs Palmer Ridge Rescheduled for Oct 29.
- Colorado Springs Dist. 11 - All after school and evening activities are canceled tonight, October 10, 2019. This includes athletic activities, as well as the World Cafe, which will be rescheduled.
- District 49 - Board of Education Regular Meeting and Fantastic 49 Celebration are canceled.
Private and Charter Schools
- James Irwin Charter Schools - Early release, all aft/eve activities canceled
- Focus on the Family - Closing at 1:30pm
- Nursing and Therapy Services of Co. - All offices closed. NTSOC will close as of 1:30pm for the remainder of the day.
- Pikes Peak Library Dist. - Monument, Palmer Lake, and Ute Pass Libraries will close early at 1 p.m.; High Prairie Library, East Library, and Library 21c will close early at 1:30 p.m.; and Rockrimmon Library will close early at 3 p.m. Mobile Library Services will not service any stops after 2:30 p.m. All other library facilities will be open for regularly scheduled hours
Churches and Synagogues
- Every Home for Christ - Closed. Jericho Center closed at 5pm
- Mountain Springs Church - Closed. There will be no community groups Thursday night.
- New Life - Afternoon and evening activities canceled
- Trinity Missionary Baptist Church - Evening activities canceled. Trinity MBC closed at 2p.m.
Get the latest on road conditions here: LIVE BLOG: Winter weather impacts traffic and across Front Range