Disclaimer: This is sponsored content. All opinions and views are of the advertiser and does not reflect the same of KOAA.
Pikes Peak Hospice & Palliative Care has been a pioneer in the hospice movement since 1980, and continues to be Colorado Springs’ leading healthcare provider for those living with a serious or terminal illness. Pikes Peak Hospice & Palliative Care is the only non-profit provider in the area and serves all community members.
Palliative and Hospice Care is About Living
If you or someone you love is seriously or terminally ill, contact us to explore your options for comfort and high-quality healthcare services delivered in your home.
Our care philosophy is simple. We tailor services to achieve our patient’s goals. We listen to what our patients value most and deliver care accordingly. We improve our patient's quality of life, each and every day.
Our services include:
- Personalized services wherever you call home, including skilled nursing facilities and assisted living residences
- A state-of-the-art hospice inpatient unit at Penrose Hospital with 8 private suites in a homelike setting
- Expert palliative care to control symptoms and manage pain
- Teams of experienced professionals available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Comprehensive grief service, including anticipatory grief counseling and children grief services
We are proud to be:
- Accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Health Care (ACHC)
- A Level 5 Partner in the national We Honor Veterans Program
- Focused on our Veteran community through our Veterans Program and our dedicated Veteran Liaison, supporting veterans and their unique end-of-life needs.
- A member of the National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization
For more information contact us at (719) 633-3400 and pikespeakhospice.org
Administrative Offices and Palliative Care Clinic
2550 Tenderfoot Hill St
Colorado Springs, CO 80906