Content Tagged As the_gazette

1 year 10 months ago

Improperly vented furnace led to man's death

COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. (AP) - Investigators say an old and improperly vented furnace pumped carbon monoxide through a Colorado Springs apartment complex and led to the death of a 50-year-old man. Our partners at The Gazette report Colorado Springs Utilities and the Pikes Peak Regional Building Department have determined that...

3 years 2 days ago

Were they drinking, or not?

Colorado Springs police are disputing allegations that they misled a judge about officers drinking alcohol at Hooters during a bar investigation. Police Chief Richard Myers says there are no indications his officers lied during testimony after a liquor code violation was filed against Hooters. The City Attorney's Office...

Most Popular

Top Videos

1 2 3 4