Content Tagged As poudre_valley_hospital

2 years 10 months ago

CSU student's death tied to suspected heroin

FORT COLLINS, Colo. (AP) - An 18-year-old freshman at Colorado State University found unresponsive in his dorm room has died. The (Fort Collins) Coloradoan reports hat 18-year-old Sean William McGowan of Springs, Texas, was found unresponsive in his Summit Hall room Monday morning. He was taken to Poudre Valley...

4 years 2 months ago

Fort Collins boy bitten by rattlesnake

A 4-year-old boy is being treated at the hospital in Fort Collins after being bitten by a rattlesnake. The Poudre Fire Authority says emergency personnel responded to a report of a child bitten by a snake at 10 a.m. Thursday on private property about six miles northwest of Fort...

Most Popular

Top Videos

1 2 3 4