Content Tagged As carbon_monoxide_poisoning

1 year 11 months ago

Improperly vented furnace led to man's death

COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. (AP) - Investigators say an old and improperly vented furnace pumped carbon monoxide through a Colorado Springs apartment complex and led to the death of a 50-year-old man. Our partners at The Gazette report Colorado Springs Utilities and the Pikes Peak Regional Building Department have determined that...

3 years 8 months ago

Ventilation causes CO sickness at hockey tourney

GUNNISON (AP)-Firefighters say an ice cleaning machine was the source of the carbon monoxide that sickened 54 people at a youth hockey tournament in western Colorado. Gunnison fire marshal Dennis Spritzer said Monday that the indoor ice rink's ventilation system failed, causing it to recirculate the polluted air rather...

Most Popular

Top Videos

1 2 3 4