Quantcast

CSFD extinguish motel fire on Nevada Ave. - KOAA.com | Continuous News | Colorado Springs and Pueblo

CSFD extinguish motel fire on Nevada Ave.

Posted: Updated:
COLORADO SPRINGS -

The Colorado Springs Fire Department responded to a motel fire early Sunday morning.

The fire was in the roof of the Travel Star Inn & Suites on S. Nevada and Ramona Ave. Flames and smoke could be seen from the surrounding area.

Investigators said they think the fire started because of faulty wiring.

Colorado Springs Utilities was on scene to assist in the investigation

No injuries were reported.

WEATHER
Drive the Doppler
Powered by Frankly

© KOAA.com 2018, KOAA.com
A CORDILLERA COMMUNICATIONS Station
All rights reserved
Privacy Policy, | Terms of Service, and Ad Choices

Can't find something?