Quantcast

Light bulb causes fire at Colorado Springs apartment complex - KOAA.com | Continuous News | Colorado Springs and Pueblo

Light bulb causes fire at Colorado Springs apartment complex

Posted: Updated:
Fire damage at the Avalon Valley Apartments in Colorado Springs. Fire damage at the Avalon Valley Apartments in Colorado Springs.
Fire damage at the Avalon Valley Apartments in Colorado Springs. Fire damage at the Avalon Valley Apartments in Colorado Springs.
Fire damage at the Avalon Valley Apartments in Colorado Springs. Fire damage at the Avalon Valley Apartments in Colorado Springs.
COLORADO SPRINGS -

A reminder from Colorado Springs fire crews about the dangers of light bulbs, after a fire at an apartment complex Wednesday night.

The fire started in a closet at the Avalon Valley Apartments on E. San Miguel St. Fire crews said an incandescent light bulb came into contact with clothes and other items in the closet.

No one was hurt but the smoke and fire damage is extensive in the apartment. The cause of the fire has been ruled accidental. 

WEATHER
Drive the Doppler
Powered by Frankly

© KOAA.com 2017, KOAA.com
A CORDILLERA COMMUNICATIONS Station
All rights reserved
Privacy Policy, | Terms of Service, and Ad Choices

Can't find something?