KOAA News5, the number one NBC affiliate in Colorado Springs – Pueblo is looking for a Client Relations Specialist to join our team.
We need someone who loves working with with people and seeing their success turn into your success. We want candidates who develop and implement long-range plans and manage the short-term goals along the way give you a sense of satisfaction.
The Client Relations Specialist will provide sales and technical support to a defined group of accounts in the Colorado Springs market. The overall goal is to provide impeccable customer service and campaign results to station accounts.
The position's core focus will be campaign planning, implementation and results management. The ideal candidate will be able to assist in the creation and management of annual plans for multiple accounts. The Client Relations Specialist will work with the KOAA sales management and Media Consultant staff to ensure regular benchmarks related to annual campaigns are achieved and client results are defined and met monthly.
· Clearly understand and communicate television and digital reporting to KOAA staff and our key accounts.
· Effective understanding of research tools and how to effectively position the research to address business needs is a must.
· Strong Microsoft Office software skills required.
· The ability to clearly and effectively communicate is a critical skill.
· A strong understanding of social media platforms is required. A clear understanding of Facebook, Instagram and other social platforms is a must.
· Clear and professional correspondence with coworkers and external customers. Strong communication skills and a positive attitude.
· Other broadcast and digital sales duties as needed.
Position Requirements: The Client Relations Specialist should be a problem solver, have superior communication skills, including great listening techniques and the discipline to lead meetings to productive solutions. Impressive inner personnel and presentation skills. They should have the ability to relentlessly see a project through to completion and the ability to think outside the box.
Ideal candidates should have a bachelor's degree or equivalent experience. Applicants should have excellent verbal, written and visual communications skills; presentation skills; and interpersonal communications skills. They should be able to balance many projects at once and establish great working relationships with all members of the Marketing, TV & Digital sales team.
Applicants should be fluent in Microsoft office, especially Excel and Powerpoint. Experience in Adobe Photoshop, After Effects and Premiere are not required, but are a plus.
Prior media experience is also a plus. Training on specific skillsets and systems required for the job will be provided.
To apply: Send an email to KOAA Director of Sales Ross White using firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your resume, cover letter and preferred method of contact.
KOAA 5 is an Equal Opportunity Employer