Quantcast

Don't let your pets eat the mushrooms - KOAA.com | Continuous News | Colorado Springs and Pueblo

Don't let your pets eat the mushrooms

Posted: Updated:

Poisonous mushrooms are growing in our area as a result of recent moisture, and they can be dangerous to pets.

Experts say it's always a good idea to keep an eye on what your dog tries to taste when outside. Dogs are curious, and eating the wrong type of mushroom can be deadly.

Most mushrooms are not something you want your dog to have -- that's because we often can't tell which ones are toxic and which ones are not.

Symptoms to look for from toxic mushrooms include stumbling, lack of energy, vomiting, and other intestinal problems.

Top Trending Videos

WEATHER
Drive the Doppler
Powered by Frankly

© KOAA.com 2017, KOAA.com
A CORDILLERA COMMUNICATIONS Station
All rights reserved
Privacy Policy, | Terms of Service, and Ad Choices

Can't find something?