Build a Lego logo for News5 and you could win free subs for a year
EXPLANATION OF RULES
1. The KOAA5/Lego Logo promotion (“the Contest”) is a contest sponsored by KOAA5, and Jersey Mike’s Subs (hereinafter “Sponsor”) and subject to these Official Contest
2. No purchase is necessary. To enter the Contest, use Lego blocks (or other comparable brand) to build a block sculpture version of the News5 logo. Take a photo of the logo and post to Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram using the hashtag #5LegoLogo. Contestants can post their photos from 8/5/15 through 8/20/15 at 11:59pm mountain standard time.
3. At the end of the entry period, one (1) block sculpture will be selected from amongst all entries posted during the contest period. The winning entry will be selected by a panel of KOAA5 staff members and will be judged based on all or some of the following criteria: Accuracy in matching the shape and color of the News5 logo, size of finished sculpture, appropriateness to be displayed in the family setting of Colorado’s State Fair and on television
4. The creator with the best sculpture will be selected on 8/21/15 to have their sculpture featured on News5 across all platforms, will receive one (1) year’s worth of sub sandwiches from Jersey Mike’s Subs (restricted to a total of 52 sandwiches for a period of one year), a family 4-pack of tickets to the Colorado State Fair, and will have their sculpture displayed at the Live Lego Build exhibit at the 2015 Colorado State Fair in Pueblo, CO. The winners will be contacted in person, by phone, or by email. The grand prize is valued at $750.
1. There are no age limits for this contest.
2. The winner will be notified by e-mail, phone, or in person by KOAA5. Neither KOAA5 nor Sponsors shall have any responsibility for failure to claim any prize based on mechanical or printing errors, or allegations of telephone or email difficulties.
3. As a condition to being eligible to enter the Contest, or to receive any prize, all Contestants are, by their entries submitted, subject to the terms of these Official Contest Rules as well as the statements contained in the entry form itself. As a condition to being awarded the grand prize, the winners must execute a written release of KOAA5 and Sponsors from any and all liability arising out of participation in the Contest and receipt and use of the prizes.
4. All federal, state and local taxes, if any, levied on the receipt of the prizes shall be the sole responsibility of the winners. The prizes are not transferable to third parties nor can they be resold, exchanged, or redeemable for cash.
5. All decisions of KOAA5 and Sponsors are final.
6. Determination of the eligibility and acceptability of all entries, Contestants and winner(s) are at the sole discretion of KOAA5 and the Sponsors, and are final.
7. Winners (or legal guardians in the case of a minor) must show proof of identification, and sign an affidavit of eligibility and release.
8. Contestants are subject to and will follow, adhere to and obey the instructions and rules contained in these Official Contest Rules, and such other rules and regulations as may be established from time to time by KOAA5and the Sponsors. KOAA5and Sponsors reserve the right to change the rules and/or discontinue this contest at any time without prior notice.
9. No Contestant and no member of the Contestant’s immediate family (spouse, ex-spouse, parents, siblings, children) or household members (whether related or not) shall be employees, officers, directors, representatives or agents of KOAA5, Sponsors or of any other contractor or sponsor associated with this contest.
10. All Contestants shall abide by, follow and adhere to the decency rules established by the FCC and by KOAA5 and the Sponsors and shall not have been convicted of a felony of
11. Contestants are not, nor shall he or she for any purposes be considered, an employee of KOAA5or Sponsors, nor have any such opportunities been offered or promised to the Contestant, and participation in the Contest shall not be construed in any manner to constitute any offer of any such opportunities. The Contestants are not eligible for any benefits of any kind from KOAA5 or Sponsors of any nature whatsoever by virtue of his or her participation in the Contest.