Don't Break the Bank!
Did you know that hospital affiliated imaging centers are generally reimbursed at a rate two to three times higher than independent outpatient imaging centers? At Premier Diagnostic Center, an outpatient imaging center, here is our promise to you:
· You can expect your out-of-pocket expenses to be 30%-60% less than hospital imaging services when receiving imaging studies at Premier Diagnostic Center.
· You will not receive a separate bill for the Radiologist interpretation. You receive a single bill that includes the cost of performing your procedure(s) and the cost of the interpretation, which reduces out-of-pocket expenses.
By choosing Premier Diagnostic Center for your imaging needs, we can significantly lower your out-of -pocket expenses and in these tough economic times that is a wise decision.
Through our partners at Diversified Radiology of Colorado, we have access to more than 50 top-tiered radiologists. They are dedicated to the utmost medical care by ensuring that each radiologist concentrates exclusively on their individual specialties for which they have pursued additional training. Some of the specialties within the practice include: Neuro, Body, Cardiac, Vascular, Pediatric, Breast, Nuclear/PET and Musculoskeletal Imaging-the majority have been published in leading medical journals. This differs from other groups that require their radiologists to interpret radiographs across the board. Diversified Radiology of Colorado committed to achieving and maintaining a standard of care that surpasses the expectation of its affiliates and patients.
We are committed to providing premier imaging at premier pricing for you. Our pricing is 30%-60% less than hospitals, especially for expensive studies like MRI, and CT. Premier Diagnostic Center includes the cost of having your study read by a Radiologist (most hospitals imaging charges do not include the cost of having your study read by a Radiologist).
Please call or visit our web site for more information on all your imaging needs.
Call today, be seen today... 719.268.3300
• Extended evening hours for certain imaging
• Saturday appointment availability for certain imaging
• Ample parking
• Easy first floor access
• Complimentary coffee bar for patients
Nov 12, 2013 4:00 PM
Nov 12, 2013 2:00 PM
9 months ago
Monday to Friday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
MRI (non-contrast exams)
Monday to Friday 5:00pm - 8:30 pm (by appointment)
Saturday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm (by appointment)
What We Do
• Women's Imaging
• MRI and MR Angiography
• Open MRI
• CT and CT Angiography
• CT Virtual Colonoscopy
• HSG (Fertility Examination)
• Thyroid and Breast Biopsies
• Pain Management
• Bone Densitometry
• Digital X-ray