Memorial Hospital's Road to Greatness 90 Day Health Challenge
Join Memorial Hospital's Road to Greatness 90 Day Health Challenge beginning February 7th through May 9th.
For 90 days, challenge yourself to drink more water, take the stairs and take small steps that lead to greatness.
You'll be invited to interact and attend special events with Team USA athletes.
Your road to greatness isn't traveled alone.
Check back to koaa.com Your Healthy Family for suggestions to start your 90 day challenge on February 7th.
For more on the health challenge visit www.uchroadtohealth.org.
Investing in the Health of Southern Community
The Memorial Hospital Foundation was created to support the ever-increasing need for health care in our community. Memorial provides more charitable care than any other health organization in southern Colorado. Whether it is a soldier, a child or someone without insurance, people have access to the care they need.
Please consider supporting this life-saving, and life-changing, hospital by donating to the Memorial Hospital Foundation. Your donation directly funds programs and facilities that support the health and wellbeing of your family, friends and neighbors.
Here's How You Can Help Now
Click here to Donate Online Now
How Your Money Helps
While your donation will benefit the entire health system, support is commonly needed and provided for:
• Memorial Hospital North
• Medical services to include heart and vascular care, cancer care (including integrative therapies), emergency and trauma care, women's/maternal care, infant care, pediatric care and rehabilitation
• Wellness and community outreach
• Chronic disease management. We are also happy to designate your entire donation toward a specific program. Just let us know your preference.
How to Donate
As a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organization, Memorial Hospital Foundation provides a number of convenient ways for you to make a tax-deductible donation. You may give:
• Online Click here to Donate Online Now
• By mail
• By telephone - 719-365-GIVE (4483)
• Through planned giving including: bequests, life-income gifts (trusts and annuities), gifts of life insurance, real estate and retirement plans. Please call Foundation Executive Director Cary Blanchette for more information at 719-365-1480
• Corporate gifts
• By supporting fundraising events
Fundraising Event Registration
For your convenience, you can register for Memorial Hospital Foundation Events online.
How to Contact Us and Make a Contribution
Please consider making your donation now. If you have questions about any of our programs, please contact us:
Memorial Hospital Foundation
1519 E. Boulder St.
Colorado Springs, CO 80909
Nov 12, 2013 4:00 PM
Nov 12, 2013 4:00 PM