Colorado

Jul 28, 2014 4:18 PM

Victor residents still need to boil water, burned building's fate unknown

VICTOR - Inspectors and the owner of the historic Union Miners Hall in Victor got their first look today at the building gutted by a lightning-sparked fire Saturday. Meanwhile, a boil advisory remains in effect for residents of Victor and Goldfield after the city's drinking water supply was exhausted during firefighting efforts. The building was among the first built after fire destroyed the entire downtown in 1899. Now the question is whether any of the 115-year-old building can be salvaged.

»Comments

Most Popular

Top Videos