News

Aug 3, 2011 3:50 PM by Zach Thaxton

UPDATE: Man seriously injured in house fire near Wasson HS

Colorado Springs firefighters say a man in his 20s suffered serious burn injuries in a fire at a home at Patrician Way and McArthur Avenue.

A woman, believed to be the man's mother, suffered minor smoke inhalation and was treated at the scene. Fire officials say the blaze started on the kitchen stove top and was confined to the kitchen.

»Comments

»Topics in this article

More News

Colorado
Story Photo

14 minutes ago

4/20 celebrated in Pueblo

Dispensaries and cannabis clubs in Pueblo county are playing by the rules this 4/20. They're encouraging their customers to have a safe...

Weather - Forecast
Story Photo

5 hours ago

Water Spigot Closing

The water spigot that has been turned on for parts of southern Colorado over the weekend will begin to shut for the...

Most Popular

Top Videos

1 2 3 4