Mar 29, 2014 1:43 PM by Greg Dingrando

Two story building catches fire in Pueblo

PUEBLO - Pueblo firefighters got an early morning wake up call when a building caught fire around five in the morning.

It happened in the 1300 block of E. Evans

According to firefighters, the two story building was vacant, but a homeless man was found sleeping in the basement. He was escorted out without injury.

A neighbor tells NEWS 5 there was heavy flames and smoke coming from the structure when police officers knocked on his door and told him to evacuate. The neighbor said his place suffered minor smoke damage.



Most Popular

Top Videos

1 2 3 4