Colorado

Mar 9, 2013 10:18 PM by Annie Snead, Lacey Steele

Three dogs die from Pueblo house fire

A house was engulfed with flames in Pueblo Saturday evening killing three family pets.
It happened in the 1200 block of Pine Street.
Pueblo fire crews say they aren't sure what started the fire.
No one was home at the time except for four dogs, only one made it out alive.
The owners came home from dinner to find the house on fire. They were not able to make it inside to rescue the dogs because of the heavy smoke.
The fire remains under investigation.

»Comments

Most Popular

Top Videos

1 2 3 4