Posted: Oct 28, 2009 10:44 AM by David Ortiviz
Updated: Oct 28, 2009 10:44 AM
Pueblo police say a man died Wednesday morning as a result of high voltage electrocution. The suspected thief was apparently trying to steal electrical wiring when he got shocked.
Police say Brian Repinski, 28, was taken to Parkview Medical Center with high voltage burns. He was pronounced dead a short time later.
Officers say Repinski and an accomplice were trying to steal wiring from an electrical box on Greenhorn Dr. when Repinski was electrocuted.
Detectives are investigating whether Repinski was involved in other recent thefts. If you have any information to help police call Crime Stoppers at 542-STOP.